
Ariel

Crystal

Crystal made it!

Bishop

Mariah
Okay so I haven't posted in awhile...maybe it's because I'm busy going down ziplines at Heber Valley Camp. Or taking the boys golfing or trying to finish painting their bedrooms. It's good that I waited a bit to write about camp anyway...I want to remember the FUN stuff, which it mostly was, and not the two things that drove me crazy, which I won't mention here. So I don't know why two years ago, I was chicken to go down; and this year, it was a cinch. It probably helped that the week before, I'd gone to Lagoon and ridden Wicked, the Fire Dragon, etc. etc. The zipline seemed not so bad. The scariest part is walking the tight rope in between poles. I've got pictures of me that our bishop took, as soon as he gets them to me I'll post them. In the meantime, here are some of our girls - aren't they cute. KUDOS to Crystal for going on the zipline, cuz she was not just scared, she was terrified! I was so dang proud of her!!! :) Go Crystal!! (Crystal is our first counselor who is constantly mistaken for a YW!) And go BISHOP, he is over 70 and did the zipline for the first time in his life - WHEW! You rock. The funniest thing at camp was playing "What if." It's a silly game where you write questions, and then other people write the answers, then you mix them up and one person reads the question, the person next to them the answer. So when someone wrote the question "What if the Stake Pres. required everyone to wear spandex shorts to sacrament meeting?" it just HAPPENED to be the bishop's turn to answer, but he couldn't even read his answer he was so embarrassed! I finally got a hold of the paper, and the answer he wouldn't read was "I'D JUMP FOR JOY!!!"



2 comments:
Pat, that looks so fun! We (our yw) get to go to Heber Valley Camp next summer. We've heard lots of good things about it!
We play the "what if" game all of the time. It is so funny!
Okay Little Missy, here is a fav memorie of you...When we went to the DI and bought dresses. took a picnic to the laundry mat and ate dinner. Changed into our real dresses and had fun @the dance.
Going out with you and Rob. Rob ordered snails. You didn't think I would try them but I did. I did however, really almost throw up.
Yikes. You didn't have any better pics of me? lol. Actually, those are good since you can't see my face!
Post a Comment