type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Four Weddings and No Funeral

Thanks heavens for that! This past week we were invited to four weddings, although we only made it to two of them; one being Rache's son Buddy who was married on the 23rd. The reception was in Layton, and it was a fun reunion with Rache (when was the last time I saw Rache?? can't remember) and Tam. Brennan, Tammy, Joe and I went to Cafe Rio after the reception. We had the CUTEST photographer! Her name is Lauren. Isn't she a doll???



4 comments:

tammy said...

That was so fun last night! & yes!, she is adorable!
Rache looked so cute and you looked beautiful as usual! Thanks for a fun night!

tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TC Jolley said...

Pat... I've been meaning to visit your blog! I love the pics of the ward and the bishop zooming down the zipline! Your hair is getting so long, and you look great! Keep posting :)

Rache said...

OK Ms. Photo Shop Queen. HERE is the dealio: photo shop my head OFF of my body in that wedding reception photo of the 3 of us girls. PLEASE. I beg you. I'm going thru stuff right now, & I don't need to see a photo like THAT! I know perfectly well that I AM capable of feeling OK about how I look. So~if I send u a fam pic, can u photoshop THAT head into the one of we 3 girls, and make it look RIGHT?? Well, really, you HAVE to try. There is no other option for a "bff" I don't think. I'll have to check my "All About BFF's for DUMMIES" book, but I'm CERTAIN I am correct; you MUST bravely make this attempt!! If not for ME personally, then for cripitie sakes...do it for ALL WOMEN everywhere who are NOT photogenic very OFTEN!!! Fight for the CAUSE, Patricia, like you so often do! (Oooh. I'm hearing music...)

I love you, & your family pic sure us gorgeous (what's new)!! *Rache, bff

Delicate Arch

Delicate Arch
We all made it on this hike!

Slot canyons

Slot canyons
Riley is almost squished