type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We've joined the blog-age

K, I have to admit that I had no idea it was this easy to create a blog! I thought I'd have to ask Riley, the computer guru, to set this all up. Look Ri! Viola...

This is a great way to keep everyone informed and updated on the comings and goings in our life. Thanks TC for getting me started!

4 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Yeah Pat! I get to be the first one to leave a message too! YIPEE! Okay so go vote on what we should call Anabelle, it's my most current blog. I'm taking polls! Your family is so cute! Your blog is cute too!

Cindy said...

OK Pat - You've inspired me! One of these days, I'll have to create one of these blogs too. Thanks for sharing! We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sending your blog.
It was really fun reading.
It is a good way to keep family and friends in touch.

Bon said...

patrish you have the cutest family!!!

Delicate Arch

Delicate Arch
We all made it on this hike!

Slot canyons

Slot canyons
Riley is almost squished