type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Concerto Concert

The big news this week is Rusty will be playing his concerto with an orchestra, at the U of U on Friday night (9-28). He won first place in piano performance at the U's Summer Arts Festival in August (yes he worked HARD - piano consumed his life for awhile, with golf a close second!) He picked out his tux yesterday. He'll be playing Weber's Konzertstuck. The performance will be professionally recorded. Maybe I'll get sophisticated and put the recording on here!!

2 comments:

mspringer said...

Way to go Rusty! Nicole represented our family, and she said the concert was way cool! We are all proud of you! (Will you play part of your piece for me when I am in Utah in a couple of weeks?!)
Aunt Marianne

TC Jolley said...

Okay little missy, you are starting to slack!!!! I need more Swensen updates!

Delicate Arch

Delicate Arch
We all made it on this hike!

Slot canyons

Slot canyons
Riley is almost squished