


Rusty has a ton of cousins, and can he name them all? Heck no. So when I told him Nathan was coming out from Ohio to ski and wanted Rus to go with him, he was like "Nathan who?" I was terribly appalled that I haven't done a better job educating my son on his own family tree, but it doesn't help when the cousins live so far away! Plus Nathan is over 10 years older. Nathan is in orthodontic school in Ohio, and came out for a ski vacation. Rus jumped at the chance to go, and they had a great time skiing black diamond hills together and getting to know each other. Nathan is a great guy! And a good role model for Rusty. They skiied hard and then came home and ate two pizzas! The snow was good, but had Nathan waited one week, they would've had over 20 more inches. Nathan is 6'7", and Rus is 6'3".



1 comment:
I have a lot of cousins who don't really know me. I think I know all of my cousins, but that is mostly because I am one of the oldest.
Post a Comment