
Merry Christmas to all my favorite people :) I hope your Christmas Vacation is everything it's cracked up to be! I also hope 2008 has been as good to you as it has to me. I've learned a lot of things this past year, the most exciting thing being that I'm going to be a .... GRANDMA! It's a boy and his name is Jackson! We saw ultrasound pictures and video of him last night. He is so stinking cute, poking his mom's belly with his little finger already.
I've learned a few other things this past year, among them being the fact that we are all on a spiritual journey while traversing this earth, and we all learn and experience things at different times and in different ways. I'm so grateful for the restored gospel that blesses me with the knowledge that our Savior Jesus Christ is ultimately in control, and that if I go forward with faith and do my part, all will be well. This brings me such comfort in a confusing and turmoil-filled world. I hope and pray that each of you will find joy and peace at this Christmastime as you contemplate the birth of our Savior and what that means for each of us.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



3 comments:
Pat, that picture is funny. It looks like an old black and white movie. Love your blog. Christmas time is going by way too fast for me. I love it and want it and love the movies, the music and soon it will be January.
Cute picture! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for sharing your feelings Pat. Nice blog!
Post a Comment