
My favorite - homemade cards!

My cake is melting!!
Well as much as I don't want to have anymore birthdays, I'll take them over the alternative (death!) So I am blessed to have been on this earth for 43 years now. It's kinda weird, I don't feel any different. But I see those lines on my face, and undeniably old age is coming. Hopefully I have a little more wisdom to go with it. I think it's true in a lot of ways the old adage, "Life begins at 40." Certain things are so much better now. My family and friends were great to me. Joe took me to Ruby River for dinner. When we came home, the lights were off. The boys had decorated the house and yelled "surprise!" when I came in the door. There was crepe paper all over. We had cake and ice cream with the boys and Char and Adam. I opened my presents (Char took me to lunch today, too!) I feel so spoiled sometimes, but heck I love it.



1 comment:
happy late birthday :) You look beautiful!
Post a Comment