

We are thrilled to tears with our cutest new grandson, Jackson Adam Kowalk. He made his entrance into the world at 2:36 pm on Wed. May 27. He weighs 7 lb. 14 oz. and is 22" long. We, of course, think he looks like a Swenson, with Grandpa Swenson's chin. Adam's family thinks he looks like Adam when he was a baby. We all see different traits! Either way, he is an absolute doll, and Char was a trooper. Everything went really well!



6 comments:
Congrats to everyone! I can't believe you are a grandma... you are one HOT grandma that's for sure! Tell Char we're thinking of her... and to start a blog so we can watch little Jackson grow! XOXOXOXO
Congrats! We love you guys!
Dear Adam and Charley,
WOW Jackson is beautiful!!! I can't believe my little brother Joe is a grandpa. Welcome to the club!!! Gar and I have 8 girls and 3 boys. However Paul and Karry Ann are having a boy in mid Oct.Conner Russell Whetton. Charley enjoy the greatest gift we women can have, being a mom. Hope to see you all in June. Gar and I are bringing our Harley and riding up all the fun canyons. We will be there for 10 days. So please lets ALL get together. Congrats to you all. He is gorgeous!!!
Love Forever, Aunt Deb and family
What a perfect baby. he looks just precious! his little face is so cute! I guess this getting old thing has its perks! Congrats to you all.
lol my baby Max was the exact same size. He weighed the same and was the same length. Congrats, he is adorable!
You're a GRANDMA!!! He is a GORGEOUS baby! Congrats Pat!
Post a Comment