
Yep, that's right. Joe, Rus, Gar and I are all in the September 29, 2008 issue of Sports Illustrated on page 64, shown above. What's that you say? You can't see us very well? Oh yah, you'll need a microscope, but this is definitely us! You can actually see it a little better in the magazine rather than on this tiny web photo (emphasis on "LITTLE"). We have season tickets and that is our very spot, and my white sweatshirt does stand out. So the game was great! We blew Wyoming away 44-0. It was awesome. We were sitting close to some Wyoming fans...those brave souls had their yellow and brown shirts on, along with some very long faces. Too bad the BYU/Utah game is in SL this year. I like to be there in person when we blow them away...



1 comment:
You are so funny! Lyssi's softball team is selling hotdogs for all the u of u football games so they will be there and of course Brennan will cheering blue all the way!
Congrats on being in the magazine. You are famous! And I know you! yippee!!!
Post a Comment